We are pleased to be able to bring you news of two new products to our Yanmar Construction range.
Now complimenting the popular SV and ViO excavators, alongside the tracked carriers are two Wheel loaders, the V7 and V8.
These two models, complete with Hydraulic quick coupler and Z bar linkage fit a variety of attachments and are seen as being very versatile. The Z bar concept not only allows for safer use of the loader due to an increase in visibility but also gives excellent breakout and high lifting forces, making these loaders work in many fields of application.
You can view the specific Yanmar Wheel Loader page HERE, where you will find dimensions and specifications as well as the product brochure.
Compact and Powerful
- Both models are powered by Yanmar engines increasing reliability and decreasing fuel consumption
- The V7 (0.7 cubic metres) and V8 (0.8 cubic metres) have high bucket capacities
- A very powerful hydrostatic transmission ensures excellent traction and loading forces (2300 kg and 3000 kg respectively). Additionally, Yanmar offers an Inch-Break-Pedal in order to adjust permanently the performance between the transmission and working hydraulics.
- Ease of service and maintenance. The special structure of the rear frame and the engine mounted in line, guarantee the best access to all service- and maintenance points.
- Increase in productivity. Standard hydraulic quick coupler in combination with third section (auxiliary hydraulic circuit) allow to change and operate different kinds of attachments. For example the driver can easily change between standard bucket and pallet forks without leaving the cabin.
- Yanmar has decided to use a concept with straight articulation joint with an oscillating rear axle which offers a very good stability while driving in uneven grounds.
- The multifunction joystick contributes to the ease of operation. It integrates forward-reverse switch, travel speed selector, differential lock 100% on demand (only on V8) and hydraulic quick coupler.
- Comfortable adjustable armrests and seat combined with large windows offering 360 ° contribute toward increasing safety on the jobsite.
We currently have a V8 here at A&Y, please contact us if you'd like to take a closer look